Young, energetic and dynamic
Ingenero is a young, energetic and dynamic solar company that focuses on providing quality solar systems to its residential and business customers. Ingenero began business in 2008 as a commercial solar business. Since then we have expanded rapidly – acquiring a residential solar company in 2009 which built upon our unique skills and strengths in large scale solar power generation.
Ingenero is the market leader in delivering solutions that allow customers to conveniently access cost effective renewable energy, accelerating their move to sustainability. Committed to quality, our solutions have a positive impact on the environment and are backed by industry-leading warranties.
As a company Ingenero has:
- Built a state-of-the-art research lab to ensure all of our products meet the highest quality and power output standards
- A thorough environment policy where we 'walk the sustainable talk'
- An extensive list of community partners that help us make solar accessible to more Australians
- Excellent suppliers that provide the best quality solar components on offer
- Pioneered the use of Solar Power Purchase Agreements in Australia
- An experienced management team who offer a wealth of experience
- Completed the 1000 solar roof challenge on the Sunshine Coast in conjunction with the Sunshine Coast Environment Council. We are now on our way to 10,000 solar roofs.
- Built Australia's first onsite Solar PPA at Jundah
- Delivered the first Solar Power systems to Woolworths Ltd
- Installed SolFocus CPV power station in Australia and the Southern Hemispheres' largest Solfocus CPV array at Alice Springs airport
- Constructed Australia's largest ever roof top solar PV system at the University of Queensland in Brisbane
- Introduced Australia's first 10-year workmanship warranty for our solar power installations.
- Pioneered the use of remote monitoring with the introduction of our EcoWatt monitoring system.